Date and Location
- Date: June 9, 2022
- Parents to drop off their children unless prior arrangement is made.
The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare (6th–9th graders)
- Jenny Lancaster’s Home in Lafayette from 1:30–3:30 PM
- We are so thrilled to have Mrs. Lancaster facilitate our time of discussion. Come ready to share in the great conversation! Don’t like to discuss? No problem! Simply listen, and you’ll still gain a greater understanding and appreciation of this wonderful book.
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster (2nd–5th graders)
- Group A: Daphne Williams’s Home in Concord from 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
- Group B: Jenny Lancaster’s Home in Lafayette from 1:30–3:30 PM
- We are so thankful to have Mrs. VanHolten lead our younger students in this fun and witty book! Is your child a reluctant reader? No problem! Build special memories by reading aloud to them.
Picture Books Read Aloud (PreK–1st graders)
- Daphne Williams’s Home in Concord from 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
- Story Time! We are so blessed to have Sarah Jackson lead our youngest students in a few beautiful picture books. Absolutely no preparation is needed!
Grade levels reflect grades in the 2022-2023 academic school year.