Notifications
Clear all

The Incredible Journey - Chapter 9

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Please read Introduction page before posting, thanks!

Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Madison:

I am glad that the Labrador got help from Mackenzie and Nell, that he got out the quills. 
The cat was very smart to know how to open the latch. It is a little sad that when the cat went inside the barn and saw there was no more milk. I’m glad that they fed the Labrador a lot so he would not be too thin, and when it talks about how he really wants to scratch it, I can almost imagine how it feels to have quills in you, especially porcupine quills. And it is funny that the cat got the eggs and he was sneaky, and that Mackenzie thought Nell had opened the door but it was actually the cat who had used his skills. 

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Gideon:

It’s funny how the cat is always opening the door.
It was funny how Mackenzie was surprised that the Labrador retrieved the duck.
It’s funny how Nell is blaming Mackenzie that he keeps on leaving the door open.

Why was the man so angry at the dog?

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Savannah:

It was funny when Bodger stole a piece of bacon off the plate.

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Ms. Aimee:

I knew what the word "porcine" meant (related to or resembling a pig), but I never knew how to pronounce it. Thanks to Google Translate, I now know it is pronounced "pore-seen" or "pore-sign" (the internet seems to point to both pronunciations).

What a RELIEF that the labrador had those awful quills finally removed from his face (and so he could finally eat properly), that situation sounded so terrible. 🙁

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved