Notifications
Clear all

The Incredible Journey - Chapter 1

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Please read Introduction page before posting, thanks!

Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Longridge should have used tape so that if the cat knocked it over, the paper would still be there.ย 

Why did Bodger sleep on his owner's bed?

- Madison

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Why is Longridge only Elizabeth's Godfather and not Peter's?

I would love to own a cat like Tao because I would like brushing its sleek, silky fur and having it rub my legs and purr. Once time I saw a cat named Penny but she was too shy for me to pet her.

- Savannah

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I like the scenery that it explained, especially when it said that it snowed for almost half the year. I would love to be there cause then I wouldn't have to drive so far to do snow play.

I wonder why it snows for half a year?

- Gideon

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I enjoyed this sentence: [about Bodger, the Bull Terrier, as he lay down to sleep] "He opened one bright, slanted eye when he felt the old blanket being dropped over him, then pushed his head under the cover, awaiting the opportunity he knew would come later." ๐Ÿ˜€

This chapter reminded me of what a gift from God it is that such meaningful, mutually beneficial bonds can be formed between humans and some animals.

Sheila Burnsford is really good at painting pictures using words.

ReplyQuote

I liked the way the author described the cat with his chocolate-covered paws, wheat colored body, and sapphire eyes. I would want a cat like that.

The book said that โ€œfor once he [the cat] was careless and his hind leg knocked the glass paperweight to the floor.โ€ Why was he so careless? Do you think he was tired?

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I think it was an accident. I think the cat did not understand.

- Madison

ReplyQuote

The setting is in Canada. It is north of the United States of America. I think it snows more than 6 months in a year because it is so north.ย 

I also want to see a marten one day in real life because I think it is cute

ย 

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

The setting is in Canada. It is north of the United States of America. I think it snows more than 6 months in a year because it is so north.ย 

I also want to see a marten one day in real life because I think it is cute

ย 

ย 

I hope you get to see one, too, Joshua! ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I liked the way the author described the cat with his chocolate-covered paws, wheat colored body, and sapphire eyes. I would want a cat like that.

The book said that โ€œfor once he [the cat] was careless and his hind leg knocked the glass paperweight to the floor.โ€ Why was he so careless? Do you think he was tired?

ย 

Agree, that is one beautiful cat! I do think Siamese cats are one of the prettiest colored.ย 

It was at the end of the day, so he very well could have been tired!

ย 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved