Clear all

Little Learners

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Nicole
 Nicole
Topic starter

Hello everyone, I have a class I wanted to share with you all. My friend Natalie Farris is starting a class in the Fall called Little Learners at her beautiful home in Lafayette for 4-6 year olds, on Wednesdays from 10:30 to 12:30pm! She's an amazing teacher and has a Biola and Masters degrees in Education and Teaching and Learning and has worked with children of all ages, from high school seniors down to primary students, including her own four kids spanning from 11 to 4 years old. 🙂 

This class includes all sorts of activities--painting, fall-themed science learning, enhancing fine motor skills, reading stories, crafts, etc! This is a drop-off program--no need to even get out of the car! haha

Let me know if you're interested and I can email you her flyer--I'm not sure I can attach her flyer to my post here, but in the flyer I can email you, you will find her Fall Semester pricing, and other necessary info. If any of you are looking for a once a week, preschool/kindergarten drop-off class, you might want to check Natalie out! 🙂

Love to you all,
Nicole

Posted : 26/08/2022 4:19 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved